Marshall Investments is a leading provider of growth capital to high-growth companies in Australia and New Zealand and has committed over $100m to deploy in this space.
Marshall Investments actively partners with companies who are seeking capital to further their strategic growth. Our solution is suitable for equity-backed companies with a proven business model, product market fit and would like to supplement their existing equity with a less dilutive funding option to accelerate growth.
Marshall Investments has an established reputation as a responsive, flexible and reliable investment partner.
If you are a founder, venture fund or advisor looking for capital, please contact our team today.
Typical funding criteria and considerations
- CASE STUDIES
Examples of companies Marshall Investments have partnered with.
- Fluent Commerce is an Australian cloud software company focused on order management for omni-channel retail, servicing large enterprise clients in Australia, UK and Europe. High profile customers include Woolworths, Target, Chanel, Christian Dior and JD Sport
- Marshall Investments wrote an initial Growth Credit loan of $3.0m to Fluent in February 2019 to act as a bridge loan to a Series B equity raise
- Following the successful Series B raise, Marshall Investments refinanced the facility to $6.0m with the surplus funds used for growth and working capital purposes
- hipages is Australia’s # 1 online marketplace used to hire tradespeople
- In November 2018, Marshall Investments wrote a $12.5m Growth Credit Loan to the business, with the funds being used to accelerate revenue growth
- hipages listed on the Australian Stock Exchange in November 2020 and the loan was repaid
- Established in 2016, Sonder is a leading wellbeing and safety technology platform, providing advanced personal safety monitoring and in-person response to situations often below the thresholds required for emergency services. Customers include Woolworths, CBA and University students.
- In June 2020, Marshall Investments committed a $7m Growth Credit Loan to support the growth and working capital of the business.